Dental veneers are considered one of the best solutions for yellow teeth and chipped or broken teeth. High-quality dental veneers offer great results as they are often a perfect match to your teeth, but they come at a large price. Dental veneers are often expensive because of the technology and materials used in making them. In this article, we will answer some of the most common questions when it comes to the average cost of veneers.
How Much Does a Full Set of Veneers Cost?
A full set of veneers can cost anywhere from $7000 to $9000 veneers price range depending on some factors. A full set of veneers can be costly, so many patients just opt to have veneers done per tooth.
How Much Do Veneers Cost per Tooth?
Veneers per tooth can cost on average $1000. Typical veneers price range is $800 to $2000 per tooth, but the price can be significantly lower or higher than that.
Factors That Affect the Average Cost of Veneers
The average veneers price range depends on some factors such as your location, dental fee, and the materials used for the veneers.
1. Location. It goes without saying that a full set of veneers in the main cities can be pricier than those in rural areas. Veneers can also be cheaper in some foreign countries, although you have to be careful in choosing high-quality service and those that will accommodate your health plan.
2. Existing dental issues. If you have difficult dental issues to address, your veneers will cost more. Here are some of the complex dental issues that will increase your veneers price range:
- Diseases like infection, decay, and root canals
- Missing teeth
- Unhealthy teeth and gums
- Placement of bone grafts or gum contouring
- Occlusion or your bite
Ask your dentist how much these issues will cost you, and if it’s going to be more costly. Consider having them fixed before getting your veneers.
3. Types of materials. Veneers can be either porcelain or composite. Porcelain veneers are sturdier and tend to last longer than composites, but they cost more. Composite veneers have a veneers price range $200 to $500 per tooth while porcelain veneers can cost around $600 to $1000 per tooth.
4. Dental fee. Dental fees vary according to the expertise of the dentist and the level of sophistication of the laboratory and technologies used in creating the veneers. More experienced dentists can charge higher than the less experienced ones, and dental offices with high-end technologies will also charge more than those with less advanced technologies. This is truly a matter of choosing quality over cost. You can save money on cheaper veneers, but you risk having sub-par veneers that will not last as long.
A number of factors have huge impacts on how much veneers cost per tooth. You need to carefully consider these factors that affect the average cost of veneers to get the best deal. You don’t want to sacrifice quality just to get cheaper veneers, so try to find a middle ground where you can get high-quality veneers at a lesser cost.